Translate The Page

Thursday 15 December 2011

the versatile blogger awards

It's Time for The Award Ceremony.


Thank you so much leo paw of bigbitz fame ( http://bigbitz.blogspot.com/ ) for nominating me for the award
its an honor for me to recieve this award from a great blogger like you and it means alot to me ps its my
first such nomination..am soooooooo very thrilled:)
there are 5rules to be followed along with the nomination which are given below
1. Nominate 15 Fellow Bloggers
2. Inform the Bloggers of their nomination
3. Share 7 random things about yourself
4. Thank the Blogger who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your blog post
I feel honored to pass on the award to 15 wonderful fellow bloggers whos posts i have aalways loved to read and have really enjoyed reading the nominations are given below
1.Readittt for  Readitt (the e magazine)
2.Sagittarian for       What Matters Most
3.Saru singhal    for Words
4.Narcissist for  Diary of a Narcissist
5.Apoyando for Striking the chords..
6.Kitty for Kitty's Pitara
8.Rahul bhatia for Rahul's Blog and collections
9.Deepak karthik for WhateveR iT TakeS !!
10.Rob for Wind Rose Hotel
11.Sujatha sathya for Conversations
12.Priyanka mohanty for Airy Nothing
15.Simplified blogging for SB

NOW ITS TIME FOR 7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1.I am scared of travelling in metros i fear that i will get lost
2.I am a absolute loner dont have too many friends
3.I am the worst cook in the world you can imagine and my daughter is the real cook whos recipes you read
4.Television gives me a headache
5.I am completely self established and independent
6.I live in a world of my own a fantasy world when i write my poetry
7.I can sleep 24hours a day if given a chance:p

Now its time for me to inform all my fellow bloggers who i have nominated,keep blogging you all.
and a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggg thank you to leo paw

6 comments:

  1. Hi Alka!:) Congratulations:) Thank you for sharing as your award, it really makes me feel good! Another gift for this Christmas season, thank you so much!:) Thank you too leo paw!:) God bless us all!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pleasure is mine saggi:) all the best to you and wish a merry xmassss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you alka. Im relatively new here as well and feel really honoured..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pleasure is mine priyanka..and all the best keep blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. respect you for the 5th point you mentioned about yourself :)

    congrats on the award

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you sujatha congratulations to u too

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment good bad or ugly doesnt matter just let me know that you were here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...