Translate The Page

Sunday 6 October 2013

alkanarula.com domain name on sale


is a Premium Domain Name and is available for Rs. 66,666.67*
Need help? Call us 24/7 at (480) 366-3343

It has been long when I penned a few words , for I felt conned by Google and that upset me to the extent that I was unable to concentrate neither on my work nor on my blogs.For several days I was denied access to my website as and when it reached renewal stage, I really don't have the count of mails I must have exchanged with Godaddy and Google Help Centre but all in vain as my password was not accepted and the end  result the directions they gave me became null and my blog got in to redemption period. After endless communication on emails I was left with no choice but to call up Godaddy who informed me that  my domain has been sold by Google before the redemption period and the only help they can extend is to request Google who can negotiate with the buyer for which the Google will charge me 70 dollars.And it was also confirmed by Godaddy that I could not sue Google as they have a right to sell (which they normally don't do ) and is mentioned in the terms of agreement which I probably never read .For few days I was in several minds whether to give up or register a new domain  and then they added fuel to fury by putting up http://www.alkanarula.com( domain name ) on sale for INR66,666.67*  well the game plan is clear if i am desperate  I ill buy it back for that amt which is a thousand times more than the actual price .  Finally I  decided to go for a new domain name and pay atleast for 5 years along with web developer and auto mode terms of payment which is going o cost me the same .

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment good bad or ugly doesnt matter just let me know that you were here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...