Translate The Page

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Watch your LBD Pop

Who doesn't like to dress up well  , we all do and so do I but  dressing up in a style and making a style statement of one's own is more important than just dressing up . Colour co ordination and right tones coupled with  accessories , matching  jewellery ,shoes ,bags and watches  are important elements in my dressing style . Most important I  like to dress up elegantly and look crisp dressing up sloppily doesn't go with me  and here are few tips for dressing up my style please click on the below given link .


Will come back with more tips in my next post , à la prochaine !

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment good bad or ugly doesnt matter just let me know that you were here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...